This easy, tasty, and delicious recipe for nachos with Beef makes up a perfect dish for asoccer night, movie night or a get-together with friends that we propose. The best thing about this recipe is that it’s a much more satiating starter than others since it contains a high protein proportion.
TO MAKE THIS RECIPE YOU’LL NEED THE FOLLOWING INGREDIENTS :
- Beef : 300 g (0.66 pounds)
- Onion: 1 medium (diced)
- Red beans: 400 g
- Nachos: 175 g
- Grated cheese: ½ cup
- Heavy cream: ½ cup , sour cream, or creme Fresh
For the sauc: (mix together)
- Tomato sauce
- Hot jalapenos
STEPS TO MAKE IT :
STEP 1 :
In a large frying pan, fry the minced meat with the onion and season with salt and pepper.
STEP 2 :
Always remember to chop the vegetables for the sauce and fry in a separate pan. You can then add the tomato sauce when the vegetables start to get soft.
STEP 3 :
You’ll want to add this sauce to the pan with the meat and let it simmer until the minced meat is cooked and there is nothing raw, it takes around 20 to 25 minutes.
STEP 4 :
Make sure to arrange the corn tortillas on a baking sheet. It’s now time to cover the hot sauce from these Mexican nachos with the meat recipe.
STEP 5 :
The melted cheese should be added on top. And please season with salt and pepper.
STEP 6 :
Once done,you need to bake until the cheese is melted and has a toasted color.
STEP 7 :
You can serve these Mexican nachos with a meat recipe garnished with sour cream or creme fraiche.
RECIPE NOTES :
- You can also use this dish to create a taco or quesadilla filling.
- You can replace the ground beef with chicken or lamb as a variation to this Mexican nachos with the beef recipe.
- Note that the secret behind these Mexican nachos of the beef recipe is the good selection of ingredients, looking for the highest quality.