For the Sandwich:
– White bread: 4 slices
– Beefsteak tomato: 1 large
– Dukes Mayo (to taste): 2-4 TBSP
– Kosher Salt
– Cracked Pepper
This recipe yields about 2 Sandwiches
- To start off the recipe, go ahead and slice
- tomato into medium-thick slices; set aside.
- After that, you need to spread mayonnaise
- (generously) onto each slice of bread.
- Make sure tomato slices are layered onto a
- single slice of bread. You can then sprinkle
- generously with salt and pepper, to taste.
- At this stage, you’ll want to add the final slice
- of bread on top to make your sandwich