I’m having a love affair with pastry puffs! I swear that with everything, I could eat it! I came up with this as the brain stormed with suggestions about what desserts to prepare for Thanksgiving. This combines together some of my favorite tastes: puff pastry, chocolate glaze, and homemade PASTRY CREAM FILLING! Honestly, what could be more delightful or easier?! It is so fluffy and flaky, it melts in your mouth practically!
TO MAKE THE CREAM PUFFS:
• 100g Of softened butter at room temperature. (1 stick).
• 1 CUP.Of flour.
• 1 CUP.Of water.
• 1 TEASPOON.Of vanilla extract.
TO MAKE AN EASY PASTRY CREAM FILLING:
• 1 Box.Of instant vanilla-pudding.
• 1 Can. Of heavy cream.
• 1/3 CUP.Of milk.
TO MAKE THE MELTED CHOCOLATE GLAZE:
• 220g of Unsweetened chocolate chips.
• 120g of butter.
• 3 small spoon corn syrup.
FOLLOW THESE STEPS TO HAVE THE SAME RESULT:
• STEP 1_In a saucepan get to a boil the first four ingredients together, stir continually until ball forms, then remove it from the heat and let it cool. Whisk 4 eggs until the eggs are fluffy.
• STEP 2_Please drop by spoon and with a parchment-lined cookie pan, and bake for 40 min at 300 degrees, then allow to cool.
• STEP 3_Now, cut it in half, and put it in the filling.
• STEP 4_To make the filling: In a large mixing bowl, beat all the PASTRY CREAM FILLING ingredients until creamy, using your electric mixer.
• STEP 5_Melt the butter and chocolate in the corn syrup until smooth. Be sure to let the puffs thicken and cool for a few minutes, then throw the glaze over them.