– 2 cups graham crackers
– 1 stick butter
– 4 bananas
– 1 can crushed pineapple drained
– 2 eggs or 2/3 cup egg substitute
– 2 cups confectioner’s sugar
– 2 cups sliced strawberries
– 1 large frozen whipped topping
– 1 small jar maraschino cherries
– 2 cups chopped walnuts or pecans
- Melt 1 stick butter and mix with 2 cups graham cracker crumbs.
- Pat into the bottom of a 9″x13″ baking pan.
- Mix eggs or eggs substitute with confectioners sugar using an electric mixer.
- Beat well and then pour over the graham cracker crust.
- Drain the crushed pineapple well and layer it over the sugar/egg layer, next layer the sliced bananas and the sliced strawberries.
- Next cover this with whipped topping.
- Drain the maraschino cherries and place them on top either randomly or on what would be each serving.
- Sprinkle walnuts on top.
- Chill for about 2 hours before serving.
Don’t forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!