This meal packs so much FLAVOR and perfect for DINNER or if you need to feed a crowd !! Follow my instructions and I promise you’ll have MANY, MANY HAPPY HAPPY TUMMIES 😉 THE FAMILY CAN’T GET ENOUGH OF THIS DELICIOUS POT OF YUM
TO MAKE THIS RECIPE YOU’LL NEED THE FOLLOWING INGREDIENTS :
– Ground beef browned: 2 pounds, plus 1/2 diced large onion
– Green bell pepper: 1/2, diced
– Garlic: 3 tsp, minced
– Red Pepper Flakes: 3 tsp
– Drain whole kernel corn: 1 can
– Mushrooms: 2 cans
– Diced tomatoes: 1 (14.5 oz) can
– Tomato sauce: 1 (15 oz) can, plus 1/2 cup water
– Salt and pepper: 1/4 teaspoon each
– Worcestershire sauce: 1 Tbsp
- To start off the recipe, you should simmer for 20 to 25 minutes.
- You can then add 2 cups macaroni that has been cooked as directed. And that’s it, serve & enjoy..my weakness with cornbread muffins.