5 stars recipe !! I made this super easy last week for my son’s birthday and came out good, my children enjoyed it so definitely a win! 🙂
- Pineapple: 1 can (20 oz) (sliced, drained, juice reserved)
- Yellow cake mix: 1 box
- Vegetable oil: 1/2 cup
- Egg: 3
- Butter: 1/3 cup (melted)
- Packed brown sugar: 2/3 cup
- Maraschino cherries: 12 (cut in half)
HOW TO MAKE IT :
- In the beginning, set the temperature of the oven to 350°F, then spray 24 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray.
- And please cut each pineapple slice into 4 pieces; set aside. Then beat cake mix, oil, eggs and reserved pineapple juice with electric mixer on low speed for 30 seconds in large bowl.
- Make sure to beat on medium speed for 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally.
- Pick small bowl and stir in together melted butter and brown sugar. You’ll want to spoon 1 1/2 teaspoons butter mixture into each muffin cup and top each with 2 pineapple pieces. At this point, you need to place cherry half, cut side up, in center of pineapple pieces and then spoon 1/4 cup batter into each cup.
- Alright now, bake until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, about 20 to 25 minutes. As always cool for 5 minutes. To finish, run knife around edge of cupcakes to loosen and invert onto cookie sheet. Always serve warm.