3 1/2 cups of crushed biscuits
1/4 cup of sugar
1/2 cup melted unsalted butter
Cream cheese filling
8 ounces of soft cream cheese
1/2 cup of sugar
8 ounces of whipped cream or whipping cream
Strawberry jello topping
1 pound fresh strawberries, peeled and sliced
2 cups boiling water
6 ounces of strawberry jelly powder
- Preheat oven 350 degrees F. Set a 9″ x 13″ glass baking dish aside.
- Put the pretzels into a ziplock bag, seal it and use the kitchen utensil to crush it slightly.
- In bowl, mix the melted butter with the sugar. Add inside of crushed biscuits and mix to coat.
- Press pretzel mixture into the baking dish, then bake for 10 minutes. Take it out of the oven.
- In a medium bowl, mix the jelly powder with the boiling water. Stir slowly for 1 minute until dissolved and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the cream cheese and sugar until fluffy.
- Using a large spatula, fold it into the cool whip until evenly mixed.