Roasted Brussels sprouts are a revelation! The best roasted Brussels sprouts are crunchy and golden on the outside and tender on the inside. It’s full of irresistible caramel flavor, and it’s sweet and nutty. I love to eat them straight from the fryer.
Roasted Brussels sprouts don’t need a lot of spice, but I’ve come up with many ways to serve them over the years. I can’t get enough of roasted Brussels sprouts.
Fresh brussels sprouts
Brussels sprouts are in season from September through March here in the United States, although you can find them year-round. They have now reached their peak since we experienced the first frost. Brussels sprouts, like other members of the cabbage family, benefit from cooler temperatures.
This is why the sprouts you’ll find in stores are now on the sweeter side – they are the best you’ll find throughout the year! Let’s roast them.
Yummmmm, eat the tastiest way to eat these nutritious veggies … These Brussels sprouts will surprise you because babies love them and will demand more !! The truth is that this Brussels sprouts is delicious even for the delicate taste of children because it is prepared in the oven with honey and berries !!
To prepare this recipe you will need the following ingredients:
Brussels sprouts: 4 cups
° Blueberries: 1 cup
° Olive oil: 3 tablespoons
° Butter: 3 tablespoons (melted)
° Cinnamon: half a teaspoon
° Orange peel
° Honey: 1/2 cup
° Salt and pepper to taste
- Instructions :
- First, make sure you wash your Brussels sprouts well and then you need to remove the lower part of the stem a little. Please spread the Brussels sprouts and berries on a baking sheet.
- Next, mix olive oil, melted butter, cinnamon and orange zest in a medium bowl.
- After that, we sprinkle Brussels sprouts and blueberries, then we sprinkle honey on Brussels sprouts and blueberries as well.
- You can then add salt and pepper to taste.
- Finally, bake in a preheated oven at 200 ° C until the outside of the Brussels sprouts becomes golden and crunchy, stirring the Brussels sprouts every 5 minutes, and it takes about half an hour.