+For a 23/24 cm removable mold
+For the biscuit base
°225 g of biscuits (150 g of speculoos and the rest in digestive biscuits) .
°80 g of butter (a little more or a little less) Do not butter the mixture too much.
+For the cheesecake mixture
°600g philadelphia cheese
°14 servings of kiri (210g)
°200 ml liquid cream
°150 g caster sugar
°120 g creamy unsweetened fromage blanc in a small jar
°the zest of a lemon
°1 tablespoon lemon juice
°2 tablespoons of flour (30g)
°1 tablespoon of cornstarch (10g)
°a teaspoon of vanilla powder or liquid
+The fruit coulis mirror
°250 g fruit coulis
°50g sugar to taste
°the juice of half a lemon
°2 and a half sheets of gelatin (5 g)
For the biscuit base:
- Preheat the oven to 180°
- Lightly butter the bottom of the removable mold and line it with a round of parchment paper. I tried to line even the sides, the paper wrinkles and it’s not aesthetic, so avoid it.
- Pulse the biscuits in the bowl of the mixer to reduce them to a powder. The powder should not be too fine.
- Mix the ground biscuits with the melted butter until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- Spread in the bottom of the mold and pack well with the back of a tablespoon to have a very compact bottom. Be careful not to dirty the sides of the mold if not wipe.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes then let cool completely before preparing the cheesecake mixture.
speculoos shortbread base for cheesecake