My best friend made these for me. LOVE THEM. Easy, bite-size, and good for parties. Good for vegetarians as well, not vegan. I don’t like a lot of onion in mine, so I cut a few chives, dice those up and add those instead of green onions. Make them colorful by buying tomato, spinach, or whole wheat flour tortillas.
2 pkg cream cheese, softened, 8 oz
1 envelope ranch dressing mix
4 green onions, chopped (can also use chives)
1/3 c black olives, chopped (I use little can)
6 8-inch flour tortillas (can use wheat, spinach, or tomato tortillas)
1 celery rib, chopped
1/2 c green bell pepper, chopped
1/2 c red bell pepper, chopped
- Beat cream cheese and dressing mix together, can use fork to mix.
- Add green onions and other veggies.
- Mix together.
- Spread cream cheese mixture evenly on flour tortillas.
- Roll up tortillas.
- Wrap tortillas in plastic wrap and chill tortillas for about 3 hours to set.
- Cut tortillas diagonally into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Display on platter. Can serve with salsa as a dip.