15 surprising ways to use Coca-Cola
If you still thought Coca-Cola was just a refreshing drink, this advice is for you. Here are 15 clever uses of Coca-Cola that very few people know about but are very helpful. As a remover, to clean tin foil or as a detergent … Here are 15 reasons to use cola for home maintenance and cleaning more than quenching your thirst. After seeing that, you don’t want to drink it …
- Against grease stains on clothes As surprising as it may sound, Coca-Cola is a powerful cleanser to get rid of nasty grease stains. Grease on clothes.
- To cleanning your bumper is great, right ? coke is a miracle stripper.
- Against mosquitoes in 30 seconds I created a very effective mosquito and fly trap.
- Agaiinst jelly- fish We genetically recommend pouring vinegar over a fish jelly sting. It’s often easiest to find cookies and vinegar on the beach.
- To loosen the rusted bolt, the screw and the nut together? No need for force. Easily disassemble it with Coca-Cola.
- For cleaning toilets Yes, coke is good for your toilets. Find out why we recommend flushing the cola in the toilet.
- To soothe a headache, hangover … a glass coke can be good for you. One time is rare while it is advisable to dry the cookies.
- Get rid of the rodent mice with coke.
- To make copper shine your copper tools have lost their luster over the years? I salute her shine with a microfiber cloth and coke, it’s instant.
- To take back a burnt frying pan or saucepan, no more frying pans or pans that get stuck and that you no longer want to cook in.
- Against blood stains Coca-Cola is a great stain remover before washing. It will get rid of the toughest blood stains. See advice here.
- To strip the chrome flat in 10 seconds, you will strip the rust and your chrome will be shiny and new.
- To cleanning wind shield have you been on road ? Cola removing dirty & insects in blink of an eye.
- To aid digestion, cola can dissolve foods that your stomach has difficulty digesting on its own. So if it doesn’t pass, the drink won’t hurt (only 1).
- To strip your iron tools, Coca-Cola is very corrosive. We prove it with this trick. Soak a rusty applicator in Coca-Cola for 24 hours and enjoy the result!