1 cup plus 2 tablespoons warm water
1/3 cup oil
2 tablespoons active dry yeast
1/4 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
3 1/2 cups flour (either bread flour or all-purpose will work)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In the bowl of your stand mixer, combine the warm water, oil,
yeast, and sugar. Allow the mixture to rest for 15 minutes.
- Mix 2 cups of the flour, the salt, and the egg into the yeast mixture
using a dough hook. Add the remaining 1½ cups flour ½ cup at a
- Shape dough into 12 balls and place in a 9×13 pan. Let dough rest
for 10 minutes.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until tops are just golden brown.