Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 10 mins | Total Time: 20 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
It is my pleasure to share with you this spectacular recipe! In just about 20 minutes, these Amazing Mustard Chicken Tenders will surely make your day extra special! As perfect as this recipe already is, you are more than welcome to add more ingredients to it if you wish. If you want a spicy version, try adding chilli powder at the end. Oh, man, I highly recommend you do so. Just do it and thank me later! I have listed all the things you will be needing so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! Have a wonderful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Don’t forget to share this with your loved ones as well. Enjoy!
vegetable oil for frying
2 Eggs, beaten
flour for dredging
1 pound chicken breast
1 tablespoon mustard
salt and pepper
1. Slice the chicken breast thick strips about 1/2-inch.
2. Use a meat mallet to pound each gently.
3. Season the chicken strips with salt and pepper, then rub each until well coated.
4. Top each with a bit of mustard.
5. In two mixing bowls, add beaten eggs and flour.
6. Dip each chicken strip into the flour and eggs. Shake off any excess.
7. Place a frying pan on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
8. add vegetable oil and allow it to become hot.
9. Add the coated chicken strips and cook each side for about 3 minutes or until they turn golden brown.
10. Remove from the pan onto a clean plate to drain any excess oil.
11. Serve warm with your preferred sauce. Enjoy!
Calories: 223kcal | Carbohydrates: 0.3g | Protein: 34g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 94mg | Sodium: 487mg | Potassium: 282mg | Fiber: 0.1g | Sugar: 0.1g | Vitamin A: 100IU | Calcium: 10mg | Iron: 1.3mg
Don’t forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!