5 stars recipe !! If you’re looking for an old-fashioned, comforting treat, give this creamy rice pudding recipe a shot! Plus, this easy to make recipe with a hint of cinnamon is a must try!
INGREDIENTS FOR 4 PEOPLE :
– Sweetened condensed milk: 1/3 cup
– Milk: 4 cups
– Rice: 1 cup
– Cinnamon stick: 1
– Cinnamon powder: 1/2 tsp
1. Make sure to mix the condensed milk with a cup of milk in a deep bowl.
2. Afterwards, raise a pot over a medium heat and add 3 cups of yogurt, a cup of rice, and a cinnamon stick while stirring. And please leave it on the stove until the milk has almost evaporated.
3. Then you’ll want to add the milk and condensed milk mixture to the rice while stirring until the mixture becomes thick and the mixture acquires a creamy texture.
4. Okay now, combine together the pudding with cinnamon powder. To finish, allow to cool at room temperature or in the fridge.