Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 30 mins | Total Time: 35 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
I was at a party last week. It wasn’t my kind of place but I enjoyed myself. Want to know how? Well, despite all the new people that I know nothing about, the food was so good! I got to talk to the caterer and I immediately asked her for this dish that I ate. This Baked Caesar Chicken! She was gracious enough to share this with me. Now, allow me to share it with you as well! I promise you; this will be the best decision you will ever make today! A big thanks to Janet for this awesome recipe! Have a blessed day, everyone, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
½ c sour-cream optional
1 ½ c parmesan-cheese grated
1 c Caesar-salad dressing
4 chicken breasts-boneless skinless
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 190 degrees C or 375 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray in an 8×11-inch baking dish.
3. Cover each chicken slice with plastic wrap.
4. Use a meat tenderizer to gently pound each chicken breast into 1-inch thick.
5. Sprinkle the chicken breasts with Parmesan cheese and ground black pepper, then rub each until well coated.
6. Lay the coated chicken breasts into the prepared baking dish.
7. In a mixing bowl, add sour cream and Caesar dressing. Stir until well blended.
8. Add the mixture on top of each chicken breast and spread it evenly.
9. Sprinkle more grated Parmesan cheese over the chicken breasts.
10. Put the chicken breasts inside the preheated oven and bake for about 30 minutes.
11. Broil for another 4 minutes or until the cheese turns golden brown.
12. Remove the chicken from the oven and allow them to rest for a few minutes at room temperature.
13. Sprinkle freshly chopped parsley on top to garnish.
14. Serve warm and enjoy!
Don’t forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!