Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 6 mins | Total Time: 16 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
This recipe is just too perfect not to share with you, friends! Serve it over rice and you have yourself a meal to remember! I have listed all the ingredients and directions. They will guide you to perfection! Feel free to tweak it to your liking. Have a wonderful day, everyone. Enjoy!
1 large rib-eye steak thinly sliced
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 tablespoon cornstarch
2 tablespoons soy sauce
Stir Fry Sauce
3 tablespoons oyster sauce
2 tablespoons soy sauce low sodium
1 teaspoon dark soy sauce
2 teaspoons sugar
2 teaspoons rice vinegar
1 teaspoon sesame oil
2 tablespoons olive oil
3 cloves garlic minced
1 large onion sliced
2-inch ginger piece julienned
8 ounces mushrooms quartered
3 green onions sliced
1. In a mixing bowl, add the beef, cornstarch, baking soda, and 2 tablespoons of soy sauce. Toss until the beef slices are well coated.
2. In a mixing bowl, add all the ingredients for the stir-fry sauce. Stir until well mixed.
3. Place a skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
4. Add olive oil and allow it to become hot.
5. Add the beef slices and sear each side for 2 minutes or until brown.
6. Add the onion, garlic, and ginger. Sauté until aromatic and translucent.
7. Add the mushrooms and sauté until soft. This will take about 2 minutes.
8. Add the sauce and stir until well blended.
9. Sprinkle green onions on top.
10. Serve hot and enjoy!
Place any leftovers in an airtight container, then place them inside the fridge. They can last up to 4 days inside the fridge.
Just place it inside the microwave when reheating. They can last up to 4 months inside the freezer.
Serving: 1serving, Calories: 258kcal (13%) | Carbohydrates: 14g (5%) | Protein: 15g (30%) | Fat: 16g (25%) | Saturated Fat: 5g (31%) | Cholesterol: 34mg (11%) | Sodium: 1337mg (58%) | Potassium: 464mg (13%) | Fiber: 2g (8%) | Sugar: 5g (6%) | Vitamin A: 90IU (2%) | Vitamin C: 6mg (7%) | Calcium: 27mg (3%) | Iron: 2mg (11%)
Don’t forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!