HomeBoil Potatoes & slice Them. Arrange With Meatballs And Cheese And Bake For A Delicious French Treat
Boil Potatoes & slice Them. Arrange With Meatballs And Cheese And Bake For A Delicious French Treat
Definitely a win !! This French treat is so delicious, I can’t even explain it lol.
You can boil it, bake it, roast it with spices, mash it with butter, and add it to all kinds of food formulations as a complementary side dish. That’s why when we come across a potato recipe like this, we have to share it.
Gratin parmentier first popped up as a must-have recipe in 2018, although it has been around for much longer. This French dish should not be confused with hachis parmentier, the French version of shepherd’s pie. It’s similar in that it is baked in the oven and includes potatoes and cheese – but that’s where the similarity ends.
Imagine a gratin drink more than a baked dish of meatballs, except for a few more visually pleasing properties. Creamy, salty, melt in the mouth and squeezed all-in-one, Gratin Parmentier is the dish that will ignite all of your senses in one go.
Ready to start? Let’s get it into it!
- To prepare this recipe you will need the following ingredients:
° Potatoes: 3 (large)
° White onion: 1 (chopped)
° Ground beef: 1.6 pounds
° Sweet pepper: 1 tablespoon
° Mozzarella cheese, grated: 1 cup
° Basic béchamel sauce: 1 cup
° Pepper salt
° Chopped fresh parsley
° Milk: 4 cups (1 liter)
° Butter: 5 tsps (74 g)
° Flour: 4 tsps (48 g)
° Salt: 2 tsp (10 ml)
° Nutmeg: 1/3 tsp (3 ml)
- Directions :
- First, prepare the basic bechamel sauce.
- Choose a medium sized bowl and melt the butter in it. You’ll want to add flour and mix to form a blond roux, and keep stirring for 6 minutes.
- After that, heat the milk until it boils slowly, then add it gradually to the roux, whisking until it becomes smooth. Immediately bring to a boil and cook for 10 minutes, and continue to stir, adding salt and nutmeg at the end.
- Set the oven temperature to 200 ° C.
- Make sure to mix the ground meat, 1 teaspoon (5 ml) of fresh chopped parsley and paprika in a large bowl. seasonning wiith salt also Pepper. You can then add onions Also mix everything well.
- Peel the potatoes and boil them for 7 minutes or until they are slightly softened. And please cut it into slices.
- At the bottom of a round baking dish, arrange the slices in a layer, then form a vertical silhouette.