You’ll love this recipe..It’s soo simple to follow…a child could make it, and the final product is super delicious & can be a comfort food to many people 😋 😋 😋 !!
– Ground cinnamon: 1 teaspoon
– Sugar: 1/4 cup
– Butter: 4 Tablespoons (Instead, you can use margarine, more or less as needed, at room temperature)
– Crust-on white bread: 5 slices
– Raisins…: 1/2 cup
– Milk: 2 cups
– Eggs: 2 large
HOW TO MAKE IT :
- I set the temperature of my oven to 350 degrees (F./180 C) before starting.
- You’ll want to add cinnamon to sugar in cup. Mix well and put apart.
- Generously, spread with butter or margarine one side of each piece of bread .
- Make sure to cut diagonally, slice each in half.
- After that, you should arrange triangle slices in pan, slightly overlapping, with butter-side up and cut edges facing the same direction, making a spiral.
- While adding the bread, you may want to sprinkle with sugar, cinnamon, and raisins.
- Next, you’re going to get a small bowl and put in milk and add eggs. Then using whisk or fork, mix to blend well.
- The milk mixture needs to be poured over bread and raisins in baking pan at thsi stage.
- Alright, allow bread to absorb liquid; set aside for about quarter an hour.
- Bake in oven until top is golden brown, it takes around half an hour.
- The pudding should be served while still warm in individual dessert bowls.
- I prefer to eat with cream poured over it, but you can eat it plain if you like.