This Cabbage Soup is easy, flavorful, and satisfying. Enjoy it together along with your favored dishes or as a short and smooth lunch. Either way, those flavors will heat you from the interior out.
• 2 tbsp. olive oil
• 1 medium onion, diced
• 2 medium carrots, sliced
• 1 huge celery stick, sliced
• 1 tsp. oregano
• 14 oz. diced tomatoes
• three medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
• ½ medium cabbage, shredded
• 6 cups veggie stock
• ¼ tsp. turmeric
• ½ tsp. sea salt or to flavor
• ¼ tsp. pepper or to flavor
• 2 tbsp. sparkling dill, chopped
- In a huge pot, sauté the onions, carrots, and celery in olive oil over medium warmness till the greens are smooth and simply begin to brown (approximately 10-15 minutes).
- Add the oregano, turmeric, salt, and pepper, stir, and prepare dinner dinner for only a minute.
three. After that, upload the diced tomatoes, potatoes, cabbage, and veggie stock. Bring to a boil, lessen the warmth to medium low, and simmer for approximately 35-forty minutes, till the greens are very smooth.
- Lastly, flavor for seasonings and upload dill. Stir properly and flip off the warmth. Serve hot.