CINNAMON APPLE CAKE
This 5-star cinnamon apple cake is one of the best desserts we’ve ever created and it does not require any time to produce at all. The Greek yogurt in the batter gives the cake a lot of moisture; the cinnamon sugar coating is thick, crumbly, and crunchy.
The cake tastes better when it is warm out of the oven and tends to taste sumptuous for around a week. To the cookie dough, you can add any walnuts or pecans to the batter for an extra nutty crunch.
This cake can be prepared in advance and will hold perfectly for up to a day at room temperature. The cake can last for a couple of days if you keep it wrapped in the freezer. The cake should be permitted to warm slowly at room temperature before serving.
THE APPLE CAKE INGREDIENTS:
– 220 gr.Of Plain flour.
– 150 gr.Of Caster sugar.
– 2 small spoons.Of Baking powder.
– 1/2 small spoon.Of Baking soda.
– 2 large chopped red apples.
– 2 large Eggs.
– 1 small spoon.Of Vanilla extract.
– 1/2 Cup.Of Vegetable oil.
– 1/2 Cup.Of Greek yogurt.
TO MAKE A CINNAMON TOPPING, YOU’LL NEED:
– 50 gr.Of Caster sugar.
– 1 small spoon.Of Ground cinnamon.
– 1 large spoon.Of melted butter.
AND FOR THE SUGAR GLAZE, I JUST USED:
– 30 gr.Of powdered sugar.
– 2 large spoons.Of Milk.
LET’S MAKE IT TOGETHER:
– Step 1: Before beginning, set the temperature of your oven at 180 C= 350 F. And, with baking or parchment paper, grease and line an 8 or 9-inch round cake pan.
– Step 2: Choose a large mixing bowl and mix in the flour, baking powder, sugar, and baking soda. To combine, you’ll add the chopped red apples and stir briefly.
– Step 4: In a different bowl, beat the eggs, with the vanilla extract, vegetable oil, and yogurt, whisking briefly just to break up the egg yolks.
– Step 5: you need then to incorporate wet and dry ingredients together. And when mixed, blend gently with a wooden spoon, being vigilant not to over mix.
– Step 6: Spoon the batter into the prepared pan right away.
– Step 7: You can mix cinnamon, sugar, and butter together for the cinnamon coating and blend until lumpy and sticky, then scatter over the cake batter.
– Step 8: When finished, bake the cake for around 30 to 35 minutes, check with a skewer inserted in the center comes out clean. To cool full, you should then move the cake to a wire rack.
– Step 9: Mix the sugar and 1 tablespoon of milk together for a glaze, stirring until smooth. When the glaze is too heavy, make sure to add additional tablespoons of milk.
Drizzle the glaze all over the cooled cake.
ENJOY IT! IT’S DANGEROUSLY YUMMMMY!!