This is a very easy crockpot soup that will make everyone at the dinner table happy when it’s suppertime 🥰 🥰 🥰 Best of all, this comfort food is the perfect way to warm up this winter !!
INGREDIENTS NEEDED :
– Lean ground beef: 1 1/2 pounds
– White onion: 1 medium (peeled & diced)
– Garlic: 1 large clove (minced)
– Chicken broth: 6 cups
– Russet potatoes: 6 cups (peeled & diced)
– Frozen vegetable mix of your choice: 2 cups
– Basil: 3 teaspoons (dried)
– Parsley flakes: 2 teaspoons (dried)
– Milk: 1 1/2 cups
– Cornstarch: 2 tablespoons
– Velveeta cheese: 8 ounces (cubed)
STEPS TO MAKE IT :
STEP 1 :
I always start by frying the ground beef mixture up until cooked. After that, I place into a crock pot or slow cooker.
STEP 2 :
Next, you’ll want to add in all the vegetables and spices ( NOT the milk products!) and cook for several hours in the slow cooker. And please break down the ground beef into softer meat and the potatoes into smooth velvety goodness.