This salad will be simply mouthwatering !!Follow the recipe to learn how to make the perfect side dish for Easter ( or anytime) and a great way to use hard boiled eggs !!
YOU’LL NEED :
- Macaroni pasta: 8 oz. (I always cook as per directions on the box)
- Hard boiled eggs: 6 (I always remove diced yolk)
- Mayonnaise: 1/2 cup
- Mustard: 1 tablespoon
- Ketchup: 1 tablespoon
- White vinegar: 1 tablespoon
- Granulated sugar: 1 tablespoon
- Red onion: 1 small(chopped)
- Celery: 2 ribs (chopped)
- Paprika: 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt: 1/2 teaspoon
- Pepper: 1/2 teaspoon
- Green onions for garnish
HOW TO MAKE IT :
- As mentioned above, cook macaroni per package instruction. And please drain, rinse and set aside in a large bowl.
- The hard-boiled eggs needs to be Cut in half and the yolks removed at this stage. Make sure to place the yolks in a small bowl and set to the side.
- Chop the egg whites and add to the pasta bowl, then add the chopped onion and celery to the pasta bowl. Using a fork, mash the egg yolks.
- You’ll want to add the mayonnaise, ketchup, vinegar, sugar, and mustard, stirring to combine.
- The next step is to stir in egg yolk sauce to the pasta bowl and toss until combined.
- Immediately place in the refrigerator for no less than 60 minutes. Finally, use green onions for garnish