1 lb ground beef
1/2 medium onion chopped
1 package of taco seasoning
6 large flour tortillas
1 can refried beans
2-3 cups shredded Colby Jack cheese
1 can cream of mushroom soup
4 ounces sour creama little hot sauce if you want spicy
- Brown ground meat/turkey and onion; drain.
- Add taco seasoning and stir in refried beans.
- Mix soup .and sour cream in a separate bowl.
- Spread 1/2 sour cream mixture in the bottom of a casserole dish.
- Tear up 3 tortillas and spread over sour cream mixture.
- Put 1/2 the meat bean mixture over that.
- Add a layer of cheese.
- You could put some hot sauce on this now.
- Repeat the layers.
- Sprinkle cheese over the top and bake, uncovered, at 350°F for 20-30 minutes