Yummy, Please make sure to Like and share this Recipe with your friends on Facebook and also follow us on facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Yummy Recipes.
- Calories. 9g. Carbs. 0g. Fat. 1g. Protein. 2. Weight Watchers® SmartPoints™. (1 PointsPlus®)
To Make this Recipe You’Il Need the following ingredients:
1/2 cup sour cream or plain yogurt
1 medium to large tomato
2 slices onion (slice like you would for onion rings)
2-4 tsp lemon juice
1/2 – 3/4 tsp dill
Pinch of salt
HOW TO MAKE IT :
- Peel and slice your cucumber, slice your tomato, and slice your onion. I like to slice, then quarter the onion because its easier to eat.
- In a bowl, combine dill and salt.
- Add sour cream or yogurt and lemon juice to taste. Mix well.
- Add onion, cucumber, and tomato to the mixture and stir until the veggies are coated with the dressing.