German Cucumber Salad
Yummy, Please make sure to Like and share this Recipe with your friends on Facebook and also follow us on facebook and Pinterest to get our latest Yummy Recipes.
- Calories. 9g. Carbs. 0g. Fat. 1g. Protein. 2. Weight Watchers® SmartPoints™. (1 PointsPlus®)
To Make this Recipe You’Il Need the following ingredients:
1/2 cup sour cream or plain yogurt
1 medium to large tomato
2 slices onion (slice like you would for onion rings)
2-4 tsp lemon juice
1/2 – 3/4 tsp dill
Pinch of salt
HOW TO MAKE IT :
- Peel and slice your cucumber, slice your tomato, and slice your onion. I like to slice, then quarter the onion because its easier to eat.
- In a bowl, combine dill and salt.
- Add sour cream or yogurt and lemon juice to taste. Mix well.
- Add onion, cucumber, and tomato to the mixture and stir until the veggies are coated with the dressing.