This post and images may contain amazon or other affiliate links. If I buy something through any link, I may charge a small commission with no extra charge to you. . All opinions are mine
These super-easy Hocus Pocus Buns are marshmallows breakfast rolls with delicious cinnamon and sugar inside and out. These crescent wraps have a Halloween twist with Halloween sprinklers but are amazing without the sprinkles too.
The Hocus Pocus cake recipe is easy to prepare! My baby and I had a lot of fun making them together and he loved adding cinnamon sugar and sprinkles! He also enjoys eating cinnamon, sugar and granules, but that’s a different story. Haha
This popular marshmallow roll is great for breakfast or as an after-dinner dessert. We love the Halloween sprinkles on it, plus it’s suitable because it’s called Hocus Pocus Buns but you can totally leave the sprinkles on it! They are delicious with or without sprinkles.
These cupcakes are also called Resurrection Rolls around Easter, but I kind of like the name Hocus Pocus better and when I saw Amy (of the lively Locorto) calling them, I knew they were meant to be! Also, because healer cakes are talking to me! Haha
- What do you need:
° Al Hilal Rolls: 2 cans, about 8 oz. All (cooled)
° marshmallows: 16
° Butter: 1/4 cup
° Sugar: 1/4 cup
° Ground cinnamon: 1 teaspoon
- Before you begin, set the oven temperature to 375 degrees.
- You will need to add the butter to a small glass bowl and microwave it until it is completely melted. This takes about 30 seconds.
- Then you get another small bowl and mix with cinnamon and sugar.
- For easy cleaning, it is best to prepare the baking tray with parchment paper.
- Open the crescent file boxes and separate the triangles in this stage. Then place it on a plate or piece of parchment paper
- Make sure to dip the marshmallow in the butter. Please coat the sugar mixture with cinnamon and cover well.
- Immediately place the marshmallow on a crescent wrap at the widest end of the triangle and wrap the edges around the marshmallow immediately. Once done, roll it into a ball.
- All edges should be sealed and closed tightly at this stage. To making dough soft, sweetly roll dough to a ball in your hand.
- Okay now, the bottom of the cake should be dipped in butter. Put it on the baking tray, after that.
- This process must be repeated until all cakes are ready to be baked.
- Bake until golden brown. It takes about 10 to 12 minutes.
- Finally, take it out of the oven and let it cool down for a few minutes before serving.
Preparation time is about 15 minutes / activity time is about 12 minutes / total time is about 27 minutes