A stunning dessert!!! This work of art is the fluffiest and lightest Lemon Meringue Cheesecake ever 😍💕!!!
WHAT YOU NEED :
– Shortbread cookie crumbs: 2 cups
– Softened cream cheese: 3 packages
– Granulated white sugar: 1 cup
– Sour cream: 1 cup
– Lemon curd: 1 cup and half
– Fresh lemon juice: 1/4 cup
– Melted butter: 1/4 cup
– Egg: 4 + 4 egg whites
– Lemon: 1 (zested)
– Vanilla extract: 1 tsp
- To start with, set the temperature of your oven to 325℉.
- Then mix cookie crumbs with melted butter in a large mixing bowl, and press the mixture in the bottom of a greased springform pan.
- Pick another bowl and beat in cream cheese and sour cream until creamy and smooth. Next, add eggs one at a time, after each addition beat well.
- You’ll want to add vanilla extract, lemon zest, and lemon juice, mix well, then spread the mixture over cookie crust.
- Once done, bake for 1 hour, remove the pan and allow to cool completely.
P.S: make sure your oven is set to 375℉.
- Afterwards, beat egg whites in a medium bowl with an electric mixer, until soft. Now that is soft, you may add 2 tablespoons white sugar and beat again until stiff.
- And please spread lemon curd over the cheesecake, then add whipped egg. Alright now, you should return to the oven for 12 minutes, or until meringue is golden brown.
- Always remeber to chill the cheesecake in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours before serving.
ENJOY & SHARE!!!!