– 1 (16 oz.) package sour cream, room temperature
– 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, room temperature
– 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, grated
– 1 cup ham, diced or sliced
– 1 tablespoon preferred hot sauce
– 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
– 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
– 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
– 1 loaf French bread
– Crackers, optional
– Green onions, garnish
– Preheat oven to 350º F.
– Use a serrated bread knife to cut out center of French loaf, making sure to leave enough bread on the bottom.
– In a medium bowl, stir together sour cream and cream cheese until smooth, then stir in hot sauce,
– Worcestershire sauce and garlic and onions powders.
– Fold in cheddar cheese and diced ham, then transfer mixture to bread bowl.
– Wrap in aluminum foil and place in oven. Bake for 35 minutes, then remove aluminum foil and bake for another 10 minutes, or until golden brown.
– Remove from oven, top with diced green onions and serve with bread and crackers.