°10 cl of water
°8 cl of milk
°1 teaspoon sugar
°1/2 teaspoon salt
°75 grams butter
°100 g flour
°20 cl of complete liquid cream
°2 tablespoons of sugar
- Preparing choux pastries; In a saucepan, put water, milk, butter, salt and sugar. Boil the mixture until the butter melts.
Add all the flour at once, and stir lightly with a wooden spoon until the dough forms a ball sticking out of the bottom of the pan.
- Allow the dough to dry for 2 to 3 minutes over medium heat, always stirring with a wooden spoon.
- n a bowl, whisk eggs into an omelette. Add the equivalent of one egg to the dough and stir well to incorporate the egg.
- Add a few beaten eggs, and mix well. We stop incorporating the eggs when the dough forms a beak under the spoon when it is lifted with the spoon.
- Place the choux pastry in a soft piping bag.
- Place a small ball of choux pastry on a baking sheet or silicone braided sheets. And put a second small ball of dough on top.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes in an oven preheated to 200 degrees. Let the puffs cool on a wire rack.
- Prepare the whipped cream Place bowl or salad bowl in freezer with mixer beaters for about 20 minutes.
- Pour the cold liquid cream into the bowl, beat the cream with a mixer, on medium speed when set, add sugar and beat for a few more minutes.