- Steak cut of your choice.
- Posh Spice “Everything Rub”
- Olive oil & butter
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- A few sprigs of thyme
- Pat your steak dry with a paper towel. Season generously with your Posh Spice on both sides.
- Heat your pan on med-high heat. Add olive oil. (Allow your pan to get hot before adding the oil)
- Sear steaks on each side. About 3-4 minutes per side, until you start to see a brown crust.
- Reduce heat to medium low. Add butter, whole garlic cloves and thyme. Swirl your pan, then use a spoon to coat your steak.
- Remove steak heat. I suggest a plate or board so that your steak will not continue to cook. Allow steak to rest about 5-10 minutes before cutting.
Serve with your favorite sides!