Perfection 😋 This Perfect Prime Rib would be a great holiday entertaining idea, just give it a try ! Yummm, a new staple in my household !!
WHAT YOU NEED :
For the roast :
– Rib of beef,: 6 kg (boneless and tied)
– Sea salt: 3 to 1/2 teaspoon
– Black pepper: 1/2 tablespoon
– Fresh rosemary leaves,: 1 teaspoon (minced)
– Dried rosemary: from 1 sprig or 1/2 tsp.
– Fresh thyme leaves: 1/2 teaspoon (minced)
– Dried thyme: from 1 to 2 strands or 1/4 tsp. 1/2 teaspoon
– Garlic: 6 cloves (minced)
– Olive oil: 3 tablespoon
- In then beginning, sprinkle meat with 2 teaspoons of salt, cover loosely with plastic wrap, and let stand at room temperature (approx 3 hours) to reach room temperature (it cooks more evenly). Then make sure to preheat your oven to 500˚F with a rack in the lower third of the oven.
- Next, rub your prime rib; Pick a small bowl and mix in 1/2 tablespoon salt, 1/2 tablespoon black pepper, 1 teaspoon chopped rosemary, 1/2 teaspoon chopped thyme, chopped garlic and 3 tablespoons olive oil together