Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 15 mins | Total Time: 20 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
This recipe has always been a part of my family since I was a little kid. My mom made these when we were little. Now, I make it for my kids which is so awesome! Try this recipe and I promise you that you and your loved ones are going to love it as well! This will be the best French Toast you will ever have! Serve this with scrambled egg, and you have yourself a breakfast to remember! By the way, do me a favour, will you? Don’t forget to share this with your loved ones as well. I am sure that they are going to love it as much as we do! Anyway, have a perfect day, friends. I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
4 large Eggs
1 tablespoon brown sugar
8 ounces (8 slices) of Brioche bread
3 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
Pinch of salt
dash of cinnamon* optional*
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1. Prepare the bread by slicing it.
2. Add eggs, sugar, vanilla extract, salt, and heavy whipping cream into a large mixing bowl. Whisk until well blended.
3. Place a large saucepan on the stove and turn the heat to medium-low.
4. Add canola oil and allow it to become hot. Make sure to swirl the pan to spread the oil.
5. Coat each bread slice with the egg mixture. Shake off any excess.
6. Add the coated bread slices into the hot pan and cook each side for about 3 minutes or until they turn golden brown.
7. Serve hot with your preferred toppings. Enjoy!
I love serving this French toast with scrambled egg and my favourite cup of coffee.
Calories: 359kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 276mg | Sodium: 326mg | Potassium: 60mg | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 890IU | Calcium: 64mg | Iron: 1.3mg
Don’t forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!