Sooooo hydrated and sooooo cool!! I bet you won’t want to stop taking it! Simple and easy! My whole family loves this recipe so much if it were for them, I would do this every day! Try it, you will love it! To prepare this recipe, you will need the following ingredients:
- Ingredients :
° 1 cup of chocolate chips
° Toll House Morsell semi-sweet chocolate
° 2 cups pecans
° 3/4 cup melted butter
° 1/2 cup evaporated milk
° 1 (14 oz) bag of caramel
° 1 1/3 cups water (or as required for cake mix)
° 1/3 cup oil (or as required for cake mix)
° 3 large eggs
° 1 box (18 ounces) German chocolate cake mix
- How to make it :
- First, the oven must be preheated to 350°F (175°C).
- Then grease a 9″ x 13″ skillet with a little bit of fat.
- Use the package directions when preparing the cake batter and pour half of the batter into the prepared pan.
- Now, bake for 15 minutes at 350°F (175°C).
- Melt the caramel, 3/4 cup of butter or margarine and evaporated milk in a saucepan and pour it over a baked cake.
- Once cooked, sprinkle chocolate chips and chopped walnuts over the caramel mixture.
- Pour the remainder of the cake mixture over the top and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F (175°C).
- Cold and frost.
- To make frosting :
- Melt 2 tablespoons of butter or margarine with the unsweetened chocolate.
Remove from heat and add corn syrup, vanilla, confectioners’ sugar and milk, mix well and use to freeze cooled cake.