Woow, these crisy, fried Egg Roll Wrappers are Better Than Takeout ! Believe me, once you make these simple yet delicious CRAB RANGOON EGG ROLLS the first time, just get ready to be asked to make it all the time, and did I mention? They’re an absolute game day, party favorite!
YOU’LL NEED :
° Spinach: 350 g
° Eggs Seasoning: 4
° Black pepper
° Sunflower oil
HOW TO MAKE IT :
- In the beginning, wash the spinach then chop it. After that, beat the eggs in a bowl.
- Make sure to mix together the spinach and eggs. You’ll want to add salt and black pepper and mix everything.
- Next, apply a layer of sunflower oil in a preheated pan. Alright, pour in half of the egg and spinach mixture. You can then flatten and fry over low temperature.
- Now that the mixture is solid, you need to roll up one side so that you get a roll. And please make another roll in a similar fashion.
- The last step to make is is to fry both rolls over high heat for a while so that the eggs are cooked. Serve & ENJOY !!!!