Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 10 mins | Total Time: 15 mins | Yield: 8 Servings
This recipe has always been a part of my family since I was a little kid! I am so grateful to my Grandma for this because now, I get to share it with you as well! Oh, man, you are so in for a treat! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! Have a beautiful day, everyone, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
1 pound lean ground beef
4 teaspoons minced ginger
6 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 c low sodium soy sauce
1/2 c of beef broth
1/4 c brown sugar
6 tablespoons hoisin sauce
1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1 box of Linguine Noodles
4 green onions, diced for garnish
Toasted Sesame Seeds for garnish
- Place a skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
- Add the ground beef and cook until crumbly and brown.
- Add the garlic and ginger, then sauté until aromatic.
- Discard any excess grease.
- Meanwhile, place a pot with salted water on the stove and turn the heat to high. Allow the water to boil.
- Add the pasta and cook until al dente. Drain and rinse with cold water to stop the cooking process.
- In a mixing bowl, add the beef broth, red pepper flakes, hoisin sauce, brown sugar, and pepper. Stir until well mixed.
- Pour the mixture into the skillet with the brown beef and stir until well mixed. Simmer for about 3 minutes.
- Add the drained pasta and toss until well combined.
- Garnish with toasted sesame seeds and green onions.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Don’t forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!