MACARONI SALAD :
INGREDIENTS YOU’LL NEED:
• 16 oz.Of Elbow Macaroni.
• 1/2 Red Onion.
• A medium Green-Bell Pepper.
• A medium Red-Bell Pepper.
• 1/4 C.Of fresh Parsley.
• A medium Carrot.
• 3/4 C.Of Mayonnaise.
• 1 Tbsp.Of Spicy Mustard.
• Salt, to taste
• Black Pepper, to taste
• Step 1 – According to box instructions, cook the macaroni al dente, drain, and clean.
• Step 2 – Transfer to a wide bowl and let cool.
• Step 3 – Chop red onion, green and red bell peppers, fresh parsley, and dice the medium carrot while macaroni is cooking and cool, set aside for later.
• Step 4 – Add the prepared veggies to the cooked macaroni, then add the mayonnaise, spicy mustard, sea salt, and black pepper.
• Step 5 – Mix together, and chill in the fridge for 2 hours. Serve at room temperature or cold.
This edition is my top pick! It comprises a savory mix of fresh, tasty ingredients, a pleasant, soothing taste, and a peppery, spicy taste.
Combined, all of the products contribute to a harmonious mix of wonderful taste. It has a good probability of being a favorite for you too!