This delicious and easy Miniature Cheesecake has super creamy texture and taste that would have your kids begging for another one !! They are all fun and flavorful, plus great to take to parties and gatherings !!
° Cream-softened-cheese: 270g (preferably Philadelphia, but you can use any cream cheese you have)
° Cookies: 200g
° Melted butter: 100g
° Cream: 1/2 cup (thickened)
° Finely caster sugar: 1/3 cup
° Egg: 1 large
° Lemon juice: 2 tablespoons
° Ginger nuts (optional)
METHOD OF WORK :
- Produce fine crumbs by crushing the cookies in a blender ( I sometimes do it the old school way by putting them in a freezer bag and crush them with a rolling pin or something heavy).
- Make sure to incorporate the melted butter until everything is well mixed. Then salt some butter, with the sweet cookies.
- Line your muffin tin using paper cupcake boxes. Firmly press cookie mixture into cupcake molds; set aside.
- In a food processor, mix together cream cheese and powdered sugar until soft and smooth.
- At this time, whisk egg and beat until combined.
- You’ll want to add thick cream, lemon juice and whisk again. Don’t over beat as it can cause the cheesecake to break, which is not good.
- The combination needs to be poured into cupcake crates at this stage. Make sure to fill up to about half a cm below the top of the paper container.
- Alright now, you can bake at 160 degrees for 26 minutes.
- Freeze cheesecakes for up to 3 months in a container. You can then thawed in refrigerator overnight.