These are Super soft, chewy, and studded with chocolate!! Whenever I’m craving something thick, but not too thick, soft but still have buttery, crisp edges, plus have the perfect balance of salty/sweet, I try this incredible chocolate chip cookie!!
TO MAKE THIS RECIPE YOU’LL NEED THE FOLLOWING INGREDIENTS :
☞ Flour: 2 cups
☞ Baking soda: 1/2 small spoon
☞ Salt: A pinch
☞ Unsalted butter: 3/4 cup (melted)
☞ Brown sugar: 1 cup packed
☞ Sugar: 2 large spoon tablespoon
☞ Egg: 1
☞ Egg yolk: 1
☞ Milk or dark chocolate: 7 oz (coarsely chopped)
- To start with, combine together the flour, baking soda and salt in a bowl.
- Using a wooden spoon, mix the butter with the brown sugar and the sugar in another bowl. And please add the egg and egg yolk.
- You’ll want to mix until the preparation is smooth. Make sure to stir in the dry ingredients and chocolate.
- Cover and refrigerate for 60 minutes (I prefer overnight). Okay, set the temperature of your oven to 190 °C (375 ° F).
- Form dough balls with a 3 tbsp (45 ml) ice cream scoop. You can then place 5 to 6 balls of dough per baking sheet, spacing them apart.
- Now you can bake, one sheet at a time, until the cookies are lightly browned all around but still very soft in the center, it takes around 8 to 9 minutes. To finish, let cool on the baking sheet.