In mash, gratin, sliced, stuffed or shaped like potatoes, potatoes can be cooked as you wish. And with autumn approaching, it’s time to revisit our classics: This simple but no less exceptional recipe for French Fries with Onions will delight your taste buds! So follow the recipe…
°4 large Yukon Gold potatoes.
°1 large onion, sliced into rings.
° 1 teaspoon butter.
° 1 teaspoon olive oil.
° Half a teaspoon of garlic powder.
° A pinch of dill (or the herb of your choice).
° Pinch of salt and pepper.
- Start by peeling the potatoes. Cut it into thin slices.
- Do the same with onions.
- In a large skillet and over medium heat, melt the butter and pour in the olive oil.
- Put the potato rings and onion rings in the pan.
- Cover the pan and fry for ten minutes.
- After ten minutes have passed, gently flip the potato and onion slices over with a wooden spoon so they don’t break. If the potatoes seem too dry, feel free to add an extra amount of butter for further cooking.
- Sprinkle the potatoes with garlic powder, dill (or any herb/flavor of your choice), salt and pepper, then fry for another 5 minutes, covering the pan again.
- Submit immediately.
good Appetite !