Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 45 mins | Total Time: 55 mins | Yield: 8 Servings
If you are looking for a new and easy dish to serve today, then you have got to give this recipe a try! Oh, man, you are so in for a treat! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! You are more than welcome to add more ingredients to it if you prefer. I always serve this with sour cream and fresh salsa. I am so excited for you! A big thanks to my sister, Heather, for this recipe. I never would have tasted perfection if it wasn’t for you! Okay, enough with the long introduction. It is time to start prepping! Have a wonderful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
1 lb taco seasoned ground beef (either leftover meat or beef cooked specifically for this purpose)
8 oz Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix (1 box)
15 oz whole kernel corn (drained)
15 oz creamed corn (not drained)
1 c sour cream
1/2 c melted butter
1 c shredded cheddar cheese
1/4 c diced green chillies (drained)
pico de gallo
- Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
- Add all the ingredients into a large mixing bowl. Beat until well combined.
- Apply cooking spray in a 9×13-inch baking pan.
- Transfer the mixture into the prepared baking pan and spread it evenly.
- Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about an hour or until the top turns golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and allow it to cool for a few minutes at room temperature.
- Serve hot with fresh salsa and enjoy!
Calories: 558kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 37g | Saturated Fat: 18g | Cholesterol: 101mg | Sodium: 732mg | Potassium: 398mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 780IU | Vitamin C: 4.3mg | Calcium: 169mg | Iron: 2.5mg
Don’t forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!