Are you looking for tasty dinner recipes that are quick to prepare? This easy casserole dish is great for busy evenings, picky eaters, and husbands who are hungry.
This rich recipe is budget-friendly, simple to prepare, and successful with the whole family. It uses ground beef, pasta, tomato soup, and grated cheeses, and
few seasonings to taste to make a delicious dinner. Yummy!
All others are dealing with picky eaters. It’s very annoying because you waste too much time organizing and cooking dinner only to hear people moan about it the next day.
Ah! All right, I have great news for you!! This budget-friendly meal is made from easy and inexpensive ingredients, shortens the cooking period, requires less time, is a family favorite, and is great for busy weeknights.
Let’s try it together, and it will become a favorite in your home!!
• INGREDIENTS NEEDED:
– The medium packet.Of pasta skin, use the 1 pound size.
– 1 pound.Of ground meat.
– 2 Cans.Of tomato soup, I used the 10 ounces size.
– 2 Cups.Of -grated- cheddar cheese.
– 1 Cup.Of -shredded- mozzarella cheese.
– 1/2 Cup.Of water.
– TO SEASON USE: Minced Garlic, sea salt, and ground black pepper.
– Step 1: Initially, Follow the box instructions for boiling and lining the pasta.
– Step 2: In the meantime, set the temperature of the oven at 375 degrees to preheat and grease a 9×13-inch baking dish.
– Step 3: After that, in a large-sized pan, sauté and chop the ground meat with minced garlic, a sprinkle of salt, and a pinch of black pepper, you can add any seasoning of your choice.
– Step 4: In a skillet with roasted beef, mix cooked pasta, the two cans of tomato soup, half a cup of water, and half of the cheese; mix and simmer for 3 to 4 minutes over medium heat.
– Step 5: At this point, add the mixture into the greased dish and top with the remaining cheese.
– Step 6: Then, Cover with tin foil and bake for around 20 minutes. Remove the cover and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
– Step 7: I like to turn it on the grill for another 3 minutes until the cheese is fully browned!